Useful Information


  • Good quality sunglasses, UV protected
  • Walking shoes for nature trails
  • Camera and plenty film
  • Basic medical kit (aspirin, elastoplast, immodium, antiseptic cream, MALARIA TABLETS, BAYTICOL, tabard sunburn cream, block out, suntan lotion)
  • Binoculars
  • Light rain gear for summer months (September to April)
  • Hat or cap
  • Swim suit
  • Sweater or jacket for the cool winter evenings


  • 0 – 14 days prior, forfeit 100% of booking value
  • 15-28 days prior, forfeit 50% of deposit or booking value
  • More than 29 days prior, forfeit 10% of deposit or booking value to cover admin and banking charges


The prices quoted for the package excludes any airfares, airport taxes, laundry, telephone bills, meals other than those provided for. The prices quoted are for a minimum of 4 persons (Accommodation: 2 person sharing/single rates on request). All booked packages are subject to a non-refundable 60% deposit payable 60 days in advance. Remaining 40% payable on arrival. This covers all the advance bookings necessary in the above tours which are payable when making firm bookings.

The itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances e.g. weather, road conditions and availability of accommodation.

We are not responsible for any deaths, injury, or illness sustained or suffered by any person, of theft, loss of damage to any property occurring within or arising from any visits to any of the places mentioned.

Before you travel anywhere we strongly recommend being covered by travel insurance policy which includes Medrescue.